🌤️ Mom Of The Birthday Boy Dirt Bike BDay Motocross Party SVG 🌤️
Mom Of The Birthday Boy Dirt Bike BDay Motocross Party SVG is a digital download, no physical product will be delivered. Once downloaded you can easily create your own projects! Compatible with Cricut, Glowforge, Silhouette, and more! SVG can be ungrouped to make as different colors.
Includes files: SVG – DXF – EPS – PNG – PDF
Can be used with Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio (Designer Edition), Make the Cut, Sir Cuts a Lot, Brother, Glowforge, Inkscape, SCAL, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, ScanNCut2, and any other software or machines that work with SVG/PNG files.
Please also make sure you have software that accepts SVG or PNG files before purchasing. Refunds are unfortunately not available for digital purchases. Thank you!
🎈 YOU MAY:
- Use OLADINO images in both digital and printed format.
- Use OLADINO images for both personal and commercial projects. Up to 50 units commercially.
- Re-size, re-colour, crop, rotate, or add other elements.
🎈 YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim OLADINO images as your own, with or without alterations.
- Create new clipart sets, digital paper sets, digital scrapbooking kits or similar with OLADINO images, with or without alterations.
- Re-sell the original OLADINO images in a set or individually.
- Lend, trade, share or otherwise distribute the original OLADINO images as a freebie, download or resource to others, in a set or individually.
– Since this item is digital, no physical product will be sent to you.
– Due to monitor differences and your printer settings, the actual colors of your printed product may vary slightly.
– Due to the digital nature of this listing, there are “no refunds or exchanges”.
**REFUNDS & EXCHANGES**
There are absolutely no refunds or exchanges allowed on digital items. Please be aware of what you are purchasing prior to checkout.
✨ F O L L O W U S ✨
✨ C O N T A C T U S ✨
Thank you so much for visiting our store!
Gabrielle (verified owner) –
the cutest smiley faces and no problem in loading them in any program I have used!